WAIT! Before reading this, scroll down and turn on Ever Ever after on my playlist.
I just took an online test. It seems that my hormones are "severely" unbalanced. Cal could attest to that. Lately I have been so overwhelmed by the smallest things and just want to run away. I don't have any immediate plans too, though so don't be alarmed. I love my husband and need his support way too much for that.
He is my rock and I don't express it often enough but I lean on him ALOT. I don't even know if he knows how much. We have been married 27 glorious years come August 21, and though it has been rough and rocky at times, I wouldn't change a thing except maybe we would have a lot more money in the bank and travel more often!
Marriage is a wonderful institution and I know that it is a fundamental part of a healthy society and our Heavenly Father's plan. I am so glad that my lovely daughters have wonderful husbands who love them and take care of them.
We love Jon and Chris like our very own sons and appreciate the contributions they make to our family.
My happiest times are when all of my children are home and we are sharing laughter and fun together. I can't wait for Thanksgiving because this year they get to be home for the holiday.
And we will have a brand new little one to add to our blessing list. Whitney is due pretty much anytime and we are so excited to meet our new grandson. So here's to another 27 years and more with the man I adore, love, laugh and cry with. I love you Calvin and I love my family so much!!!!!!
He is my rock and I don't express it often enough but I lean on him ALOT. I don't even know if he knows how much. We have been married 27 glorious years come August 21, and though it has been rough and rocky at times, I wouldn't change a thing except maybe we would have a lot more money in the bank and travel more often!
Marriage is a wonderful institution and I know that it is a fundamental part of a healthy society and our Heavenly Father's plan. I am so glad that my lovely daughters have wonderful husbands who love them and take care of them.
We love Jon and Chris like our very own sons and appreciate the contributions they make to our family.
My happiest times are when all of my children are home and we are sharing laughter and fun together. I can't wait for Thanksgiving because this year they get to be home for the holiday.
And we will have a brand new little one to add to our blessing list. Whitney is due pretty much anytime and we are so excited to meet our new grandson. So here's to another 27 years and more with the man I adore, love, laugh and cry with. I love you Calvin and I love my family so much!!!!!!



4 comments:
I am so glad that you and Dad are my parents! I have the best family ever! I love you!!!
Ah mom.... we're so much alike that it's a comfort to have someone who understands how I feel. I feel so overwhelmed about 90% of the time, and the other 10% is when I'm asleep! :) hehe just kidding... I love you so much, thanks for being who you are and not being afraid to stand up for all you know to be true, because I know the rest of us are sometimes scared to do it. You're the best mother anyone could ever ask for and Dad is the best dad ever! I know Chris loves and appreciates you both more than you can know, especially when you talk me down from some emotional ledge I'm about to jump from. :) Thanks for helping to keep me sane!
Wendy, Happy Anniversary to you and Calvin! Ours is just around the corner with just as many years as you! Let us know when Whitney has her baby and what it is! Congratulations grandma! Erika is going to have another too. We are excited. Your family is so photogenic!
Lisa Larson
Congrats on the new addition to the family! :) I'm so excited!!! I just love you to pieces, okay, I love you whole, too...I just love you! I wish I could have gotten to see you more at the reunion, but what I got was wonderful just the same! You are so amazing and beautiful and you have the sweetest spirit! Hang in there! :) Oh, and I'll send you an invite to our blog, too...
Post a Comment