Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Thanks to my sweet Whitney
Guess what? I have a blog!! I am still really new at this so it may not be fully operational for a little while, but listen...you are hearing beautiful music! Thanks Whit, you're the best. She gets her desire to serve everyone from her Dad. He is THE most helpful person you could ever meet and she is like that too. He gets that from his Mom, Joyce. She loves to help, give love, teach, whip up something yummy to eat and just generally help anyone and everyone especially her family. She is the most wonderful mother and mother-in-law, although in-law has kind of fallen by the wayside over the years as she has become a second mother to me. I love her like my own and hope to be just like her someday. My dear sweet little mother is in a nursing home, so she won't be reading this, but I do often pray that she will just be able to FEEL my love for her. She's my "Mama Darlin'. " I never realized all that she did for us, but am starting to get an idea of the magnitude of a mother's work. It is unending and eternal. Aren't we all so blessed! I went to the funeral of a 97 year old woman on Monday. She was the epitome of one who endured to the end. She loved to say that and I'm going to adopt that from her. I felt blessed to have known her for the two short years I did. Nathan was the last person she ever passed the sacrament to in this life. That in itself is a privilege. Well I will end this day singing His praise. I am thankful for small miracles and the beauty of the earth and skies! Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute blog! You're going to have so much fun doing this--it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family!
I'm adding you to my GOOGLE READER!
Hugs,
Hope
I love talking with you. Welcome to the blog world, although I hope you keep it up better than me.
Post a Comment