Monday, February 2, 2009

FYI...unimportant facts

I can't think of anything to blog about, except the sun is shining and beautiful, so I thought I'd finally get around to this. I think it's fun to read about others, so I hope I don't let you down with mine. My life isn't very interesting REALLY!

8 favorite TV shows:
HGTV, almost everything
Fox news channel, almost everything
America's funniest Videos (I only watch this with my family. It's not fun to laugh alone!)
Psyche (USA channel If you haven't watched this it's really good)
American Idol
I can't think of anything else I watch. What a waste of satellite TV

8 fav restaurants:
Bella's Mexican
The Red Iguana Mexican
Still Taco Bell Mexican (does anyone know of a clean one?)
Olive Garden
Roosters
Red Lobster
Paradise Cafe
Rubios Mexican So I guess my favorite food would be Mexican

8 things I did yesterday
Prayed
went to choir practice
read the Ensign (church magazine)
went to church
watched America's Funniest Videos
ate a lot :(
hugged my husband
Well for a Sunday that about wraps it up

8 things I look forward to:
Spring
having our fence installed
warm weather
running in the warm weather
Vacation in Kirtland and Palmyra
Seeing my Mom in April
Spencer having a really great life
Just having a good, healthy life with my family

8 things wish list:
I had thicker hair without any gray
I didn't let little things bother me so much
I could sing more and actually do something with it
I had the funds to help EVERY worthy cause and person
No children would ever go unloved or hungry or hurt
The world would be at peace
I could go on another vacation

8 things I'm thankful for:
My knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan
Jesus Christ
The beauty of the Earth
My family, all of them everywhere
Forgiveness
Little children
Good health
Calvin "True friendship is Eternal"

Have a wonderful Monday!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's fun to get updates on your family! :) My mom (Lani Cruzan, now Cook) wanted me to tell you hello and that she misses and loves you guys!

Hope said...

That was fun to read! I had to laugh because it's true...YOUR FAVORITE FOOD *IS* MEXICAN! :)

P.S. I really love that picture of Spencer on your side bar. What a handsome guy!

Mark and Colette said...

I agree with you! I love you sister. Have a great day. Colette

Mark and Colette said...

I loved what you had to say. I love you sister.